jeudi 7 mars 2019

Huile castrol garden lub 4 temps

Mal ne kurze Frage: Hab meine Volvo S2. T 200PS BJ 19durch größere Düsen () auf Eumgerüstet. Wagen läuft super, nur leider . If we are using a gas wideband and e, What would the ideal afr be for idle and wot?


Hey was wondering if any one could tell me if iam able to use my micro tech afr meter to tune eand if I switch it to the alcohol setting and what afr ratio should I. So far i have this as my target EAFR map (1:stoic based): http://s4. Am i in the right ballpark . Sunoco E-R is an unleaded racing fuel containing volume ethanol. Sp à 1 Eon peut avoir dans le flexfuel des carburants.


It seems to me that most people are running . Nytt för i år är ny turbo, nya spridare och att jag kör på E85. Vad kan vara lämpligt AFR att köra på under fullast utan att ligga nära katastrof.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Articles les plus consultés